Chelsea Arts Club (London, England), The Chelsea Arts Club Annual Costume Ball , 1913
The Chelsea Arts Club Annual Costume Ball : Royal Albert Hall. Feb. 26th, 1913.
- London : Hudson & Kearns, Ltd., 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 1 dance card : color illustrations ; 22 x 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1746 .C44 1913 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British ArtAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Palatte shaped dance card for the Chelsea Arts Club Annual Costume Ball. Color illustrations on front. Dances listed on verso. Corelli Windeatts Band.
- Subject Terms:
- Balls (Parties) -- Great Britain.Dance cards -- Great Britain -- Specimens.
- Dance cards.
Photomechanical prints -- 1913.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.