Art Technological Source Research (Study group). Symposium (7th : 2016 : Stuttgart), creator, Expression and sensibility , 2018
- Expression and sensibility : art technological sources and the rise of modernism : proceedings of the seventh symposium of the ICOM-CC working group on Art Technological Source Research, held at the State Academy of Fine Art and Design, Stuttgart, 10-11 November 2016 / edited by Christoph Krekel, Joyce H. Townsend, Sigrid Eyb-Green, Jo Kirby and Kathrin Pilz.
- London : Archetype Publications in association with Staatliche Akademie der Bildenden Künste Stuttgart and ICOM-CC (International Council of Museums), 2018.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 145 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryN7430 .A6975 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Congresses.Art -- Technique -- History -- Congresses.Art and technology -- Congresses.Artists' materials -- History -- Congresses.