Fifty-four conceits : a collection of epigrams and epitaphs serious and comic / by Martin Armstrong ; wood-engravings by Eric Ravilious.
- Additional Title(s):
54 conceits : a collection of epigrams and epitaphs serious and comic.
- London : Unicorn Press, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 70 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Reference LibraryIn ProcessAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]Reference LibraryPR6001.R76 F54 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Originally published in 1933, this is a charming book of verse written by Martin Armstrong and illustrated with wood-engravings from the skilled hands of Eric Ravilious"--Book jacket.
POETRY. Fifty-four Conceits is published, along with The Pigeon Ace and The Little White Bear by Enid Marx, to coincide with the exhibition 'Ravilious & Co: The Pattern of Friendship' at the Towner Art Gallery in Eastbourne, opening May 2017. Published in association with the Towner Art Gallery, Eastbourne.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry.English poetry.Epigrams, English.Epigrams, English.Epitaphs -- Great Britain.Epitaphs.Great Britain.Marsh, Edward Howard, Sir, 1872-1953.Marsh, Edward Howard, Sir, 1872-1953.
YCBA Collections Search
Armstrong, Martin, 1882-1974, Fifty-four conceits , 2017