IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sybil Andrews and the Grosvenor School linocuts , 2015
Sybil Andrews and the Grosvenor School linocuts : 24 September - 10 October 2015.
- London : Osborne Samuel Ltd., 2015.
London : Osborne Samuel, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 88 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.An2659 A12 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Osborne Samuel, London.
Introduction by Gordon Samuel; catalog essay by Hana Leaper.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Andrews, Sybil, 1898-1992 -- Exhibitions.Andrews, Sybil, 1898-1992.Grosvenor School of Modern Art -- Exhibitions.Grosvenor School of Modern Art.Linoleum block-printing, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Linoleum block-printing, British.
- Exhibition catalogues.