Ellis, Margaret Holben, The care of prints and drawings , 
The care of prints and drawings / Margaret Holben Ellis.
- Second edition.
- Lanham : Rowman & Littlefield, 
- Physical Description:
- xix, 293 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE380 .E45 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS -- Museum Administration & Museology.Drawing -- Conservation and restoration.Drawing -- Conservation and restoration.LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES -- Library & Information Science -- Administration & Management.LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES -- Library & Information Science -- Archives & Special Libraries.LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES -- Library & Information Science -- Collection Development.Prints -- Conservation and restoration.Prints -- Conservation and restoration.
- Supports for prints and drawings
- Conservation problems related to the paper support of prints and drawings
- Conservation problems related to the materials and techniques of prints
- Conservation problems related to the materials and techniques of drawings
- Item-level collection protection: envelopes, sleeves, folders, enclosures, mats, boxes, frames, and furniture
- Preventive conservation for prints and drawings
- Basic paper conservation procedures.