Ellis, Margaret Holben, The care of prints and drawings , 
The care of prints and drawings / Margaret Holben Ellis.
- Second edition.
- Lanham : Rowman & Littlefield, 
- Physical Description:
- xix, 293 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE380 .E45 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS -- Museum Administration & Museology.Drawing -- Conservation and restoration.Drawing -- Conservation and restoration.LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES -- Library & Information Science -- Administration & Management.LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES -- Library & Information Science -- Archives & Special Libraries.LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES -- Library & Information Science -- Collection Development.Prints -- Conservation and restoration.Prints -- Conservation and restoration.
- Supports for prints and drawings
- Conservation problems related to the paper support of prints and drawings
- Conservation problems related to the materials and techniques of prints
- Conservation problems related to the materials and techniques of drawings
- Item-level collection protection: envelopes, sleeves, folders, enclosures, mats, boxes, frames, and furniture
- Preventive conservation for prints and drawings
- Basic paper conservation procedures.