Purse & pocket almanac and diary for 1904.
- Additional Title(s):
Purse and pocket almanac and diary for 1904
- London : Boot & Son, Ltd., Printers, 
- Physical Description:
-  pages ; 9 x 6 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAY754 .P87 1904 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound in maroon floppy covers. Cover title: The purse & pocket almanac & diary 1904. Daintree & Co. Dyers and cleaners. 305 Southward Park Rd., London.
Contains information on Post Office rates, public holidays, eclipses in 1904, fixed and movable festivals, anniversaries, and phases of the moon.
- Subject Terms:
- Almanacs, English -- 19th century.Almanacs, English -- England -- London.
- Almanacs -- Great Britain -- 1904.
Almanacs -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.