West, Benjamin, 1738-1820, Death of Chatham , [1981?]
- Death of Chatham / Benjamin West.
- London : Trafalgar Galleries, [1981?]
- Physical Description:
- 6 leaves : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2778Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photocopy of a black and white reproduction photograph with a description and historical background of the "Death of Chatham by Benjamin West."
- Provenance -- Related rrawings -- Literary references -- Historical background -- General observations.
- Subject Terms:
- West, Benjamin, 1738-1820.