West, Benjamin, 1738-1820, Death of Chatham , [1981?]
Death of Chatham / Benjamin West.
- London : Trafalgar Galleries, [1981?]
- Physical Description:
- 6 leaves : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2778Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photocopy of a black and white reproduction photograph with a description and historical background of the "Death of Chatham by Benjamin West."
- Subject Terms:
- West, Benjamin, 1738-1820.
- Related rrawings
- Literary references
- Historical background
- General observations.