Old London Bridge.
- Holborn : Heelway Press Ltd., [approximately 1924]
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : photomechanical print ; 9 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT988.A2 H44 1924 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "British Empire Exhibition 1924."
BAC: British Art Center copy postmarked: Forest Hill S.W., 24 Aug 24, 11:45 P.M. With cancelled British Empire Exhibition one penny stamp bearing image of George V. Completed in graphite: Sunday. Dear May, This seems to be the only quiet time we have had. We have been on the move all the time. This exhibition is well worth a visit, a site you cannot describe. Just like fairy land at night. With love, H.B.W. Addressed to: Miss Little. 41 Finsbury St. Southwick-on-Wear, Sunderland.
- Subject Terms:
- Bridges -- Pictorial works.British Empire Exhibition (1924-1925 : Wembley, London, England) -- Pictorial works.Exhibitions -- England -- London.
Photomechanical prints -- [approximately 1924]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.