M'Culloch, John A., Scottish National Exhibition, 1908 , 
- Scottish National Exhibition, 1908 : The blacksmith : Senegalese village.
- Edinburgh : John A. M'Culloch, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : photomechanical print ; 9 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT570.A2 M33 1908 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy postmarked: Exhibition B.O. Edinburgh, September 8, 1908, 7:00 p.m. With cancelled half penny stamp bearing image of Edward VII. Complete in graphite: This man has arranged to put Bobbies shoes on some day next week. Uncle. Addressed to: Willie Bone. Robstone. Girvan.
- Subject Terms:
- Blacksmiths.Clothing and dress -- Africa.Exhibitions -- Scotland -- Edinburgh.Scottish National Exhibition (1908 : Edinburgh, Scotland)
Photomechanical prints --  .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.