Try the wilderness first : Eric Gill & David Jones at Capel-y-ffin / Jonathan Miles.
- Additional Title(s):
Eric Gill & David Jones at Capel-y-ffin
- Bridgend, Wales : Seren, an imprint of Poetry Wales Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 190 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.G37 M55 2018 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Originally published in 1992.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 183-187).
"Jonathan Miles explores the four years Gill and Jones spent in Gill's religious and artistic community in the Black Mountains of Wales and discovers that it was hugely significant time both. For Jones it was a cultural homecoming; for Gill it was an opportunity to experiment spiritually and sexually."--Provided by publisher.
- Subject Terms:
- Artistic collaboration -- Welsh Borders (England and Wales)Artists -- England -- Biography.Black Mountains (Wales and England)Gill, Eric, 1882-1940. exhibitions.Jones, David, 1895-1974.
YCBA Collections Search
Miles, Jonathan, 1952-, Try the wilderness first ,