Pipers of the Scottish horse : Scottish Exhibition, Glasgow, 1911.
- Great Britain : Valentine's, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : photomechanical print ; 9 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT618.2 .V35 1911 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy postmarked: Arisaig, [illegible]. With cancelled half penny stap bearing image of George V. Completed in pen and ink: Arisaig. 5/5/12. Dear Emilie, Too bad of me not answering your letter but will do so very soon. I'll give you all news. Saw "Grammie" on Sunday, she is well. She told me she had a p.c. from you. Glad word from Mona. She comes to Arisaig this year too. Maggie is in Glasgow now. I will be going through sometime so won't forget to call on you. Be good. Fond love, Chrissie xxx. Addressed to: Miss Emlie Murray. The Hugh Smiley Day Nursery. Storie Street. Paisley, Glasgow.
- Subject Terms:
- Bagpipers.Exhibitions -- Scotland -- Glasgow.Scottish Exhibition of National History, Art and Industry (1911 : Glasgow, Scotland)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.