The etude music magazine, 1946
- The etude music magazine. Volume LXIV, no. 11, November 1946.
- Philadelphia : Theodore Presser, 1946.
- Physical Description:
- pages 601-660 : illustrations ; 31 x 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsML1 .E8+ 1946 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Lisa FordAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The cover illustration and a short article (page 604) document the Degree of Mus. Bac. from the University of London received by Princess Elizabeth (the future Queen Elizabeth II).
Includes several scores for piano and vocal - instrumental compositions.
- Subject Terms:
- Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926-Music -- Instruction and study.Music -- Instruction and study.Music -- PeriodicalsPiano music.Piano music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.