A catalogue of the specimens of stained glass painted by Mr. Pearson , [MDCCLXXXI]
- A catalogue of the specimens of stained glass painted by Mr. Pearson : with several subjects in natural history painted by Mrs. Pearson now exhibiting at the Pantheon.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Description of Mr. Pearson's large window for Salisbury Catherdral now exhibiting at the Patheon. MDCCLXXXI.
- [London] : Printed by H, Reynell, No. 21, near Air-Street, Piccadilly, [MDCCLXXXI]
- Physical Description:
- 3,  pages ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8640 .N6+ v. 6 no.38A OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "N.B. All the above subjects, painted by Mrs. Pearson, are to be disposed of, and the prices are left with Mr. Conyers, at the Pantheon."
BAC: British Art Center copy is not annotated. Number 39 of 53 auction catalogs bound together. The volume bound in contemporary half calf; with the armorial bookplate of Baron Northwick; signed in manuscript: William Upcott, London Institution, 1819. Title printed on  page at end: Description of Mr. Pearson's large window for Salisbury Cathedral now exhibiting at the Pantheon. MDCCLXXXI.
- Subject Terms:
- Decorative arts -- Catalogs.London Institution -- Ownership.Northwick, John Rushout, Baron, 1770-1859 -- Bookplate.Pearson, Eglington Margaret, -1823 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Pearson, James, -1805 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Stained glass windows -- Catalogs.Upcott, William, 1779-1845 -- Autograph.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.