The English pilot : part III, describing the sea-coasts, capes, head-lands, bays, roads, harbours, rivers and ports : together with the soundings, sands, rocks and dangers in the whole Mediterranian Sea : likewise the courses and distances from one place to another : the setting of the tides and currents, the ebbing and flowing of the sea, the prospects of the landc &c. : collected from the practice and experience of divers able navigators both of our own and other nations.
- London : Printed for Rich. Mount and Tho. Page, at the Postern on Tower-Hill, and Jer. Seller and Ch. Price at the Hermitage, in Wapping, MDCCIII 
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas : illustrations, maps ; 45 cm
- Rare Books and Manuscripts(Folio A) Atlas 29cYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Adams, T.R. English maritime books printed before 1801, 917
- Subject Terms:
- Geography -- Early works to 1800.Mediterranean Sea -- Maps, charts, etc.Mediterranean Sea.Nautical charts -- Europe -- To 1800.Nautical charts.Pilot guides -- Europe -- Early works to 1800.
- Early maps.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.