The English pilot : the third book, describing the sea coasts, capes, headlands, streights, soundings, sands, shoals, rocks, and dangers : the islands, bays, roads, harbours, and ports in the oriental navigation : shewing the property and nature of the winds and monsoons in those seas ... : also, a new table of variations ... : divided in three parts ...
- London : Printed for William Mount and Thomas Page in Postern-Row on Tower-Hill, MDCCXLIII 
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas : illustrations, maps ; 50 cm
- Rare Books and Manuscripts(Folio A) Atlas 29dYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Adams, T.R. English maritime books printed before 1801, 943
- Subject Terms:
- Asia -- East Indies.Indian Ocean.Nautical charts -- East Indies -- To 1800.Nautical charts -- Indian Ocean -- To 1800.Navigation -- Early works to 1800.Navigation.Pilot guides -- East Indies.Pilot guides -- Indian Ocean.Pilot guides.
- Early works.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.