The English pilot : the fourth book, describing the West-India navigation, from Hudson's Bay to the river Amazones ... Also, a new description of Newfoundland, New-England, New-York, east and west New-Jersey, Dellavar-Bay, Virginia, Maryland, and Carolina, &c. ... The whole being much enlarged and corrected, with the additions of several new charts and descriptions, not published before this edition / by the information of divers able navigators of our own and other nations.
- London : Printed for W. and J. Mount and T. Page, on Tower-Hill, MDCCLIII 
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas : illustrations, maps ; 48 cm
- Rare Books and Manuscripts(Folio A) Atlas 29eView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Adams, T.R. English maritime books printed before 1801, 971
- Subject Terms:
- Caribbean Area.Nautical charts -- Atlantic Coast (North America)Nautical charts -- Caribbean Area.Navigation -- Early works to 1800.Navigation.North America -- Atlantic Coast.Pilot guides -- Atlantic Coast (North America)Pilot guides -- Caribbean Area.Pilot guides.
- Early works.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.