Greenwood and Co., A catalogue of the valuable collection of stained glass , 
- A catalogue of the valuable collection of stained glass : the performance, and late the property of Mr. William Peckitt, deceased : consisting of historical subjects, single figures, heads, fruit and flower pieces, portraits of renowned characters, patent engraved stained windows and fan-lights, mosaic windows, rich rose works, &c. : suitable for cathedrals, chapels, and private mansions : which will be sold by auction, by Greenwood and Co. at their room, Whitcomb Street, Leicester Square, on Saturday, May 21, 1803, at twelve o'clock.
- [London] : [Greenwood and Co.], 
[London] : Printed by D. N. Shury,
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8640 .N6+v.6,no.49 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date of sale: May 5, 1803.
Place of sale: London.
BAC: British Art Center copy is annotated in graphite with sale prices for some lots. Number 49 of 53 auction catalogs bound together. The volume bound in contemporary half calf; with the armorial bookplate of Baron Northwick; signed in manuscript: William Upcott, London Institution, 1819.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Art auctions -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Decorative arts -- Catalogs.Glass painting and staining -- Catalogs.London Institution -- Ownership.Northwick, John Rushout, Baron, 1770-1859 -- Bookplate.Peckitt, William, 1731-1795 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Stained glass windows -- Catalogs.Upcott, William, 1779-1845 -- Autograph.
- Auction catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.