Richardson, William, active 1778-1815, A catalogue of an extensive and magnificent collection of stained glass , 
- A catalogue of an extensive and magnificent collection of stained glass : consisting of The Seven Cartoons, after Raphael, closely studied, and coloured from the originals, and are the fruits of three years close application : the celebrated picture of The Misers, in the Royal Palace, at Windsor : and a great variety of subjects, from the most renowned ancient and modern, historical, portrait and landscape painters : the property and performance of those celebrated artists, Mr. and Mrs. Pearson, of Highgate : which will be sold by auction, by Mr. Richardson, at his house, no. 31, in the Strand, on Tuesday[Thurs], June , 1805, at twelve o'clock : to be viewed on Friday, Saturday, and Monday, previous to the sale : descriptive catalogues may be had (Price Sixpence) of Mr. Richardson.
- [London] : [Mr. Richardson], 
- Physical Description:
- 7,  pages ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8640 .N6+v.6,no.50 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "To be disposed of, an altar window, from the celebrated picture of The Nota, by Corregio, ten feet by eight."--Back cover.
Date of sale: June 20, 1805.
Place of sale: London.
BAC: British Art Center copy is annotated in pen and ink and graphite with sale prices for all lots. Number 50 of 53 auction catalogs bound together. The volume bound in contemporary half calf; with the armorial bookplate of Baron Northwick; signed in manuscript: William Upcott, London Institution, 1819.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Art auctions -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Decorative arts -- Catalogs.London Institution -- Ownership.Northwick, John Rushout, Baron, 1770-1859 -- Bookplate.Painting, British -- Catalogs.Pearson, Eglington Margaret, -1823 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Pearson, James, -1805 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Stained glass windows -- Catalogs.Upcott, William, 1779-1845 -- Autograph.
- Auction catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.