Salt & Silver : early photography, 1840-1860 : glossary of photographic terms / Yale Center for British Art.
- Additional Title(s):
Salt and Silver : early photography, 1840-1860
Glossary of photographic terms
- [New Haven] : Yale Center for British Art, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2784Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Pamphlet printed to accompany the exhibition "Salt and Silver : Early Photography, 1840-1860" held at the Yale Center for British Art, June 28 - September 9, 2018.
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- Conservation and restoration.Photography -- Printing processes.Photography -- Terminology.
YCBA Collections Search
Yale Center for British Art, Salt & Silver ,