Salt & Silver : early photography, 1840-1860 : glossary of photographic terms / Yale Center for British Art.
- Additional Title(s):
Salt and Silver : early photography, 1840-1860
Glossary of photographic terms
- [New Haven] : Yale Center for British Art, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2784Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pamphlet printed to accompany the exhibition "Salt and Silver : Early Photography, 1840-1860" held at the Yale Center for British Art, June 28 - September 9, 2018.
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- Conservation and restoration.Photography -- Printing processes.Photography -- Terminology.
YCBA Collections Search
Yale Center for British Art, Salt & Silver ,