Howe, Bea, Antiques from the Victorian home , 1989
Antiques from the Victorian home / Bea Howe.
- London : Spring Books, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 232 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNK775 H68 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (page 225) and index.
Originally published in Great Britain in 1973 by B.T. Batsford.
- Subject Terms:
- Antiques, Victorian.Antiques, Victorian.