- Great Britain, circa [1950?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 handkerchief : machine knitting ; 29 x 26 cm, in frame 38 x 36 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTextiles 1aAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The maker is unidentified.
Machine-knit handkerchief bearing a portrait of Winston Churchill (above the word "Winston"). The head and shoulders are given in profile; the profile of a cigar extends from the mouth.
- Subject Terms:
- Churchill, Winston, 1874-1965 -- Portraits.Needlework -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.