Jones, Eliza, active 1813, Eliza Jones sampler, 1813
- Eliza Jones sampler.
- Great Britain, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sampler : embroidery ; visible area 11 x 9 cm, in frame 12 x 11 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTextiles 1bAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Sampler made with gold silk on wool net. On five rows the sampler bears: the alphabet, in uppercase letters; numbers 1 through 6; the alphabet in lowercase letters; and the numbers 1 through 4. Signed at bottom, over three rows: Eliza Jones, Dec. 15, 1813.
- Subject Terms:
- Jones, Eliza, active 1813.Women -- Education -- Great Britain.
- Embroidery (visual works)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.