Reed, Marcia, 1945-, Artists and their books , 
Artists and their books : books and their artists / Marcia Reed, Glenn Phillips.
- Los Angeles : The Getty Research Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 212 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryN7433.3 .R44 2018 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Presenting eighty editions and unique objects from the Getty Research Institute's special collections, this volume illuminates the current moment of artists' engagement with books, revealing them as an essential medium in contemporary art"--Provided by publisher.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books.Artists' books.Conceptual art.Conceptual art.
- Foreword / Thomas W. Gaehtgens
- The book in general: some new definitions / Marcia Reed
- Rediscovering the radius of the discourses, or David Antin's "Politics of the artist's book" / Glenn Phillips
- Various artists' books.