Amery & Pitter : gold and silver lace men to their Royal Highnesses the Dukes of Gloucester & Cumberland, corner of Bedford Street, Covent Garden, London : manufacture all sorts of gold and silver lace fringes, &c. &c.
- [London, England] : [Amery & Pitter], [approximately 1810?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card : engraving ; 7 x 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9920.G7 A44 1810 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Trade card for Amery & Pitter printed on pink card. Royal crest engraved at top.
"An elegant assortment of gold and silver, netts, edgings, flounces, plated and spangled fringes, army and navy laces, embroideries, epaulettes, sword knotts, and sashes, gold and silver tambour and other threads for embroidery, gold & silver foil, and steel buttons, sheet foils, Oilvetts French chain braids, purse tassells and sliders spangles, purls bullions &c. &c. Gold, silver, silk and worsted livery laces and epaulettes, all sorts of yellow and white tinsel lace finges, netts, edgings, purls spangles, bullions, cord Roliv Laurels, &c. &c."
"NB. The utmost value given for old gold and silver lace."
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Clothing and dress.Amery & Pitter (London, England)Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Lace and lace making -- Great Britain.Trade cards (advertising)
Engravings -- 1810.
YCBA Collections Search
Amery & Pitter (London, England), Amery & Pitter , [approximately 1810?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.