Fox, Geo. (George), A new, moral, and entertaining game of the reward of merit , December 10th, 1801
A new, moral, and entertaining game of the reward of merit / invented by Geo. Fox ...
- London : Printed for the proprietors, and published by J. Harris ... and John Wallis ..., December 10th, 1801.
- Physical Description:
- 1 game : hand-colored engraving ; 41 x 51 cm, folded to 17 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B 2021 1aYale Center for British Art, Gift of Ellen and Arthur Liman, Yale JD 1957View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Title and imprint from game board.
Liman, E. Georgian and Victorian board games, pages 50-51
Whitehouse, F.R.B. Table games of Georgian and Victorian days, page 48
Gumuchian & cie. Livres de l'enfance du XVe au XIXe siècle, 3405
Osborne Collection of early children's books, 1566-1910, I,220
BAC: British Art Center copy lacks slipcase and instruction booklet.
- Subject Terms:
- Conduct of life.Liman, Ellen and Arthur -- Provenance.
- Games -- Great Britain.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1801.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.