The destruction of Jerusalem.
- London : Published by E. Wallis, 42 Skinner Street, and 42, High Street, Islington, [ca. 1824?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 game : hand-colored engraving ; sheet 46 x 58 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 .D47 1824Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ellen and Arthur Liman, Yale JD 1957View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Title and imprint from game board.
Date from Whitehouse.
Liman, E. Georgian and Victorian board games, pages 108-109
Whitehouse, F.R.B. Table games of Georgian and Victorian days, page 40
BAC: British Art Center copy includes original booklet and slipcase with printed label.
- Subject Terms:
- Jerusalem -- History.Jerusalem -- Pictorial works.Liman, Ellen and Arthur -- Provenance.
- Games -- Great Britain.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1824.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.