[Trade catalog for Thomas Goode & Co.].
- Hanley, Staffordshire : Wood, Mitchell & Co., Ltd, Printers, [approximately 1900?]
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9971.5.T324 T46 1900 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Trade catalog for Thomas Good & Co. Illustrated for purchase are breakfast and tea sets, china biscuit boxes, ornate lamp stands and shades for both electric and oil lamps, stationery racks, preserve jars and numerous ornaments. Includes prices under each object.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blind-stamped cream card printed in black ink with a vignette of a Dresden Long Tailed Parrot and the Royal Coat of Arms.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- Catalogs.Lamps -- Catalogs.Tableware -- Catalogs.Thomas Goode & Co. -- Catalogs.Trade catalogs -- Great Britain.Wood, Mitchell & Co. -- Printer.
Engravings -- [approximately 1900?]
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1900?]
Photomechanical prints -- [approximately 1900?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.