[Trade Advertisement for George Frederick Urling, lace maker to Queen Charlotte], [publisher not identified],
- [Trade Advertisement for George Frederick Urling, lace maker to Queen Charlotte].
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1817?]
- Physical Description:
-  pages ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9920.G7 U75 1817 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title supplied by cataloger.
"Facsimile of her late Majesty's signature as affix'd to the original warrant granted for the patronage of Urling's lace. 392, Strand. London."
Advertisment includes infomation on the granting of a Royal Warrant which was awarded 23d July 1817.
List of suppliers of the lace on pages -. Page  blank.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Clothing and dress.Lace and lace making -- Great Britain.Urling, George Frederick, active 1817.
Etchings -- [approximately 1817?] .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.