Nautical remarks and observations on the coasts and harbours of Nova Scotia : surveyed pursuant to orders from the Right Honble. the Lords Commissioners of the Admiralty, for the use of the Royal Navy of Great-Britain / by J.F.W. Des Barres.
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], MDCCLXXVIII 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 27,  pages : tables ; 23 x 34 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio C Cabinet GYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- English short title catalogue, N64131
Last page blank.
BAC: British Art Center copy housed with an extended copy of The Atlantic Neptune (in pocket of vol. 1, part 1).
The sailing directions complement the charts of Nova Scotia produced by Des Barres in The Atlantic Neptune.
- Subject Terms:
- Coasts -- Nova Scotia.Des Barres, Joseph F. W. (Joseph Frederick Wallet), 1722-1824. Atlantic Neptune.Harbors -- Nova Scotia.Nova Scotia -- Description and travel.Pilot guides -- Nova Scotia.
YCBA Collections Search
Des Barres, Joseph F. W. (Joseph Frederick Wallet), 1722-1824, Nautical remarks and observations on the coasts and harbours of Nova Scotia , MDCCLXXVIII 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.