The lady's book of useful and ornamental knitting and netting work : containing upwards of one hundred receipts for executing elegant and useful articles : including polka dresses, ladies' scarfs, shawls, toilet covers, purses, handkerchiefs &c. &c. : with six beautiful designs of lace collars / by Miss Ronaldson, teacher of needle-work in the Edinburgh Ladies' Institution for the Southern Districts.
- Additional Title(s):
Useful & ornamental knitting & netting work
Useful and ornamental knitting and netting work
- London ; and Edinburgh : Thomas Nelson, MDCCCXLIX 
- Physical Description:
- x, , 176 pages : illustrations ; 12 cm
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Includes instructions for stockings, shawls, scarves, edgings, beaded bags, sweaters, and baby clolthes.
English catalogue of books, volume 1, page 656
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Knitting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Knitting -- Patterns.
- Manuals (Handbooks)
Wood engravings -- 1849.
YCBA Collections Search
Ronaldson, Miss, The lady's book of useful and ornamental knitting and netting work , MDCCCXLIX 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.