Mockett, Andrew, Flora & fauna, [2004?]
- Flora & fauna.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Flora and fauna
Fauna & flora
Fauna and flora
- London : Printed by D. Langlois at Colourgraph, [2004?]
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 32 x 32 cm, in slipcase 36 x 36 x 4 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2018 29Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Andrew MockettAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "30 woodcuts: made for a children's printmaking workshop, held at Brighton Museum on 17th February 2004."--Page . The woodcuts include images of animals and plants.
Imprint from colophon, page .
Issued in an edition of 75 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 7 of 75 copies. In original slipcase. Signed and dated by the artist (29-4-2018).
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Activity programs.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Langlois, D. -- Printer.Royal Pavilion, Art Gallery, and Museums.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Color woodcuts -- 2004.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.