Mockett, Andrew, Andrew Mockett presents The eager beaver whopper paint book, [2003?]
Andrew Mockett presents The eager beaver whopper paint book.
- Additional Title(s):
Eager beaver whopper paint book
- [London] : Printed by D. Langlois, [2003?]
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 44 x 32 cm, in box 46 x 34 x 4 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2018 30Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Andrew MockettView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "All woodcuts, type, design & patterns by Andrew Mockett ... Hand printed at Colourgraph, London, April through to October, 2003."--Page  of answer booklet.
Issued in an edition of 98 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 10 of 98 copies. In original illustrated box.
Includes: Activity book; answer booklet ( pages; 21 cm), in illustrated envelope; "Free 3D poster ... it ain't!" (1 sheet, 95 x 62 cm, folded to 31 x 32 cm); 3D viewer (1 card, 6 x 19 cm); "Pin the tail on the monkey" (1 print, 44 x 32 cm); "Shoot the budgie" (1 print, 44 x 32 cm); feather tail (16 cm); silver balloon (12 cm); plastic beaver, ©2001 by Schleich, Germany (9 cm).
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Langlois, D. -- Printer.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Color woodcuts -- 2003.
Games -- Great Britain.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.