Dennison Manufacturing Company, How to make party favors and table decorations, 
How to make party favors and table decorations.
- Second edition.
- London : Dennison-Victor Co. Ltd, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT870 .D46 1929View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated cream wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Entertaining.Paperwork (Crafts)Table setting and decoration.Table.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1929.
- How to set the table correctly
- Making the favours and decorations fit the occasion
- The table itself
- Soufflet cases
- Folded serviettes
- Place cards
- Dolls of many kinds
- Centrepieces and Jack Horner pies
- Favours made of sweets
- Favours made for school and class parties
- Dainty favours for luncheon parties
- Accessories for card parties
- He likes favours, too
- Favours for little folks to take home
- Favours for engagement and bridal affairs
- Wedding bells
- General instructions.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.