S. S. Manche entering Newhaven Harbour.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Raphael Tuck & Sons, [approximately 1906?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : color illustration ; 9 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsVM421 .M36 1906 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- ""Rankin's Series", Newhaven."
Printed in Holland.
BAC: British Art Center copy verso blank.
- Subject Terms:
- English Channel -- Pictorial works.Ferries -- English Channel -- Pictorial works.Manche (Ship) -- Pictorial works.Postcards -- Specimens.
Photomechanical prints -- [approximately 1906?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.