"Oceanic" leaving New York, [approximately 1906?]
- "Oceanic" leaving New York.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Universal Postal Union, [approximately 1906?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : color illustrations ; 9 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsVM383.O24 O24 1906 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "White Star LIne."
Lithography by Hart & Co. ; after Charles Dixon.
BAC: British Art Center copy verso blank.
- Subject Terms:
- Ocean travel.Oceanic (Steamship : Launched 1899) -- Pictorial works.Passenger ships.Postcards -- Specimens.Ships -- Pictorial works.White Star Line.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- [approximately 1906?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.