Autumn, [approximately 1880?]
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1880?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 card : color illustrations ; 15 x 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1866.C5 A98 1880 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Verse: May this Christmas probe to thee/E'en as bright and glad a time/As the bird when roving free/Ends in his bright native clime. Verso blank.
- Subject Terms:
- Christmas cards -- Specimens.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1880?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.