"The Easy" sign marker, for making display signs of all kinds : with patent type guide and spacing gauge : for straight and curved lines.
- London : W.B. Fordham & Sons, Ltd., 36 to 40 York Road, King's Cross, [not before 1898]
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCabinet IYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- View catalog record for "The Easy" sign marker set
- Cover title.
Date of publication from the latest patent date mentioned on page .
BAC: British Art Center copy includes prices provided in manuscript, in red ink. Accompanies "The Easy" sign marker set (the "Elder" version).
Includes a price list on page , an overview of "The Easy" sign marker system on page , and examples produced from the available fonts on pages -.
- Subject Terms:
- Marking devices -- Catalogs.Marking devices industry.Rubber stamp printing -- Catalogs.Signs and signboards.W. B. Fordham & Sons Limited (London, England)W. B. Fordham & Sons Limited (London, England) -- Catalogs.
- Trade catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
W. B. Fordham & Sons Limited (London, England), "The Easy" sign marker, for making display signs of all kinds , [not before 1898]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.