Superior Price Marker.
- [Great Britain?] : [publisher not identified], [not before 1895]
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCabinet IYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "The Superior Sign Markers as illustrated and specimens of type as shown on the following pages, are our latest device in the Price Marker line ... There is no device now known that equals them for printing price tickets, price lists, signs, show cards, announcements, bulletin boards, and many other purposes, as they will print on paper, wood, leather, glass etc. ..."--Page .
The example set illustrated on page  is titled "Superior Price Marker."
Date of publication from the patent date mentioned on page .
The catalog describes sets similar in design to those marketed as "The Easy" sign marker. Presumably, the Superior Sign Marker was a competitor.
Includes a description of the Superior Sign Marker line on page  and examples produced from the available fonts on pages -.
- Subject Terms:
- Marking devices -- Catalogs.Marking devices industry.Rubber stamp printing -- Catalogs.Signs and signboards.
- Trade catalogs.
Wood engravings -- 1895.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.