Earnshaw, Pat, A dictionary of lace , 1999
- A dictionary of lace / Pat Earnshaw.
- [Second edition].
- Mineola, New York : Dover Publications, Inc., 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 239 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryNK9404 .E27 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This Dover edition, first published in 1999, is an unabridged reprint of the second edition, first published by Shire Publications, in 1984 (First edition, 1982)"--Title page--verso.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 188-190).
- Subject Terms:
- Lace and lace making -- Dictionaries.Lace and lace making.