Earnshaw, Pat, A dictionary of lace , 1999
A dictionary of lace / Pat Earnshaw.
- [Second edition].
- Mineola, New York : Dover Publications, Inc., 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 239 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryNK9404 .E27 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This Dover edition, first published in 1999, is an unabridged reprint of the second edition, first published by Shire Publications, in 1984 (First edition, 1982)"--Title page--verso.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 188-190).
- Subject Terms:
- Lace and lace making -- Dictionaries.Lace and lace making.