Embroidery , 
- Embroidery : the language of art.
- [Winterthur, Delaware] : Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library, 
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryNK9101 .W56 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This publication accompanies the exhibition on view in the Winterthur Galleries May 7, 2016-January 8, 2017. Co-curators: Linda Eaton, Lea Lane, and Roberta Weisberg"--Page .
- Subject Terms:
- Embroidery -- Exhibitions.Embroidery -- Philosophy.Embroidery.Handicraft -- Philosophy.Needlework -- Exhibitions.Needlework.Samplers -- Exhibitions.Samplers.United States.