Squibb, Mr., A catalogue of a table service of valuable plate ... tables and dessert services of Worcester and other porcelaine ; ... ; a small choice of pictures by ancient masters , 
- A catalogue of a table service of valuable plate ... tables and dessert services of Worcester and other porcelaine ; ... ; a small choice of pictures by ancient masters : including a fine cabinet painting by Wouvermans, a ditto by Mieris, a fine copy by Mengs, of the marriage at Cana ; and others by Claude Lorraine, Salvator Rosa, Le Sœur, Canaletti, &c. : together with about fifty dozen of claret, port, champagne, and hock : the genuine property of a Baronet, deceased : which will be sold by auction, by Mr. Squibb, on the premises, no. 20, Albemarle Street, on Friday, June 29th, 1832, at one o'clock, by order of the executors : to be viewed till the sale, and catalogues, had on the premises, and of Mr. Squibb, Saville-Row.
- Alternate Title(s):
- At head of title: Albemarle Street. Plate, pictures, wines, china, &c. &c.
- [London] : [Mr. Squibb], 
[London] : Walton & Mitchell, Printers,
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages ; 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8640 .N6+ v. 8 no.24 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Getty provenance index databases, sale catalog Br-3956
Lugt, F. Répertoire des catalogues de ventes publiques, 13035
Place of sale: London.
Date of sale: June 29, 1832.
BAC: British Art Center copy is not annotated. Number _ of 44 auction catalogs bound together. The volume bound in contemporary half calf; with the armorial bookplate of Baron Northwick.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Art auctions -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Decorative arts -- Catalogs.London Institution -- Ownership.Northwick, John Rushout, Baron, 1770-1859 -- Bookplate.Painting, European -- Catalogs.Porcelain -- Catalogs.Upcott, William, 1779-1845 -- Autograph.
- Auction catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.