Ansell, Robin, Secure the shadow , 2018
Secure the shadow : Somerset photographers, 1839-1939 / Robin Ansell, Allan Collier and Phil Nichols.
- Somerset : The Somerset & Dorset Family History Society, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 97 pages : illustrations, photographs ; 30 cm + Includes 1 DVD (4 3/4 inches)
- Reference LibraryTR139 .A57 2018 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 24-25).
"This book is a celebration of Somerset's photographic history, as seen through the lives and work of nearly 800 photographers. Each photographer is listed with details of where he/she was working and when, together with an indication of the source of the information. The book will appeal to family, local, social and photographic historians, including collectors, as a reliable and indispensable reference source on the subject. The accompanying DVD contains more than 1,500 images mainly produced by Somerset photographers, and a mini-biography of each of the photographers. Book: 105 pages. soft covers (297 x 210 mm). DVD: 4,495 pages, of which 2,746 contain images"--Website.
- Subject Terms:
- Photographers -- England -- Somerset -- Biography.Photography -- England -- Somerset.