Livingstone, Marco, David Hockney , 2017
- David Hockney / Marco Livingstone.
- New edition, Fourth edition.
- London : Thames & Hudson, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 368 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H64 L58 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "With 275 illustrations."
"This is the fourth edition of a book that has been in print continuously since 1981"--Preface.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 356-359) and index.
The relationship between art and life has been of overriding importance in the work of David Hockney. In this book these connections are traced from the beginning of the artist's career in the 1960s through to his more recent works.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and Design.Art and Design.Hockney, David - Criticism and interpretation.Hockney, David -- Criticism and interpretation.Hockney, David.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.