Nathan Coley / National Galleries of Scotland.
- Additional Title(s):
Nathan Coley : Paul ; The lamp of sacrifice ; Tate modern on fire
- Edinburgh : National Galleries of Scotland, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C6713 A12 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, 24 March through 24 September 2017.
Includes the essay "Nathan Coley: Architectures of Belief" by Ewan Morrison and a foreword by Sir John Leighton and Simon Groom.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture and religion -- Exhibitions.Architecture and religion.Church buildings in art -- Exhibitions.Church buildings in art.Coley, Nathan, 1967-Coley, Nathan, 1967-Coley, Nathan, 1967- -- Exhibitions.Installations (Art)Installations (Art) -- Scotland -- Exhibitions.Scotland.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Coley, Nathan, 1967-, Nathan Coley , 2017