Sea music : Anthony Caro / curated by Stephen Feeke ; foreword, Michael Spender ; photographs by David Ward ; [essays by] Stephen Feeke, Anthony Caro, Alastair Sooke, Jim Aitchison ; scupture by Anthony Caro.
- London : Ridinghouse in association with New Art Centre, 2017.
Santa Monica, CA : RAM Publications
- Physical Description:
- 85 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C225 A12 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Published to coincide with the conservation of Anthony Caro's Sea Music on Poole Quay and the exhibitions in Poole Museum of Caro's Concerto series and David Ward's One Hundred Years of Sea Music, 13 May-15 October 2017.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Caro, Anthony, 1924-2013. Sea music -- Exhibitions.Caro, Anthony, 1924-2013. Sea Music.England.Sculptors -- England -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Sculptors.Sculpture, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, Modern.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Foreword / Michael Spender
- One hundred views of Sea music / photographs by David Ward
- Sea music in context / Stephen Feeke
- Sir Anthony Caro recalls : Sea music / Anthony Caro
- The story of Sea music / Alastair Sooke
- Sea of music : after Caro / Jim Aitchison
- The Concerto series / sculpture by Anthony Caro.