Barizza, Elisabetta, Rome and the legacy of Louis I. Kahn , 2019
Rome and the legacy of Louis I. Kahn / Elisabetta Barizza and Marco Falsetti.
- Additional Title(s):
Roma e l'eredità di Louis I. Kahn. English
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, an imprint of the Taylor & Francis Group, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 205 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.K13 B37 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- American influences.Architecture -- Italian influences.Architecture -- Italy -- Rome -- American influences.Architecture -- Italy -- Rome.Architecture -- United States -- Italian influences.Architecture.Italy -- Rome.Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 -- Criticism and interpretation.Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974.United States.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Rome and Kahn. Rome and Kahn
- Travel notes
- My father and a day in Rome
- Letter from Rome
- Kahn and the Rome legacy
- Rome, the place of 'realization'
- Louis Kahn arrives in Italy
- Memories and reflection
- Kahn and Rome. Sun and shadow
- Rome before Kahn
- Kahn's legacy
- The revolution of memory
- A conversation with Franco Purini
- The presence of the past, conversation with Paolo Portoghesi
- The GRAU and Louis Kahn, five conversations.