Barizza, Elisabetta, Rome and the legacy of Louis I. Kahn , 2019
Rome and the legacy of Louis I. Kahn / Elisabetta Barizza and Marco Falsetti.
- Additional Title(s):
Roma e l'eredità di Louis I. Kahn. English
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, an imprint of the Taylor & Francis Group, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 205 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.K13 B37 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- American influences.Architecture -- Italian influences.Architecture -- Italy -- Rome -- American influences.Architecture -- Italy -- Rome.Architecture -- United States -- Italian influences.Architecture.Italy -- Rome.Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 -- Criticism and interpretation.Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974.United States.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Rome and Kahn. Rome and Kahn
- Travel notes
- My father and a day in Rome
- Letter from Rome
- Kahn and the Rome legacy
- Rome, the place of 'realization'
- Louis Kahn arrives in Italy
- Memories and reflection
- Kahn and Rome. Sun and shadow
- Rome before Kahn
- Kahn's legacy
- The revolution of memory
- A conversation with Franco Purini
- The presence of the past, conversation with Paolo Portoghesi
- The GRAU and Louis Kahn, five conversations.