Histórias afro-atlânticas, 2018
- Additional Title(s):
Parallel title from volume 1: Afro-Atlantic histoires
- São Paulo : Museu de Arte de São Paulo Assis Chateaubriand, MASP : Instituto Tomie Ohtake, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes (407, 617 pages) : illustrations (chiefly color), facsimiles, portraits ; 25-28 cm
- Reference LibraryN6650 .H57 2018 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition held at the MASP and Instituto Tomie Ohtake from June 29 to October 21, 2018 in São Paulo.
Volumes have different covers and dimensions: volume 1, 28 cm; volume 2, 25 cm.
Illustrations present only in volume 1.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- African diaspora -- Exhibitions.African diaspora in art -- Exhibitions.Art, Brazilian -- African influences -- Exhibitions.Art, Brazilian -- African influences.Art.Blacks -- Material culture -- Brazil -- Exhibitions.Brazil -- Civilization -- African influences -- Exhibitions.Brazil.Civilization -- African influences.Slave trade -- Brazil -- History -- Exhibitions.Slave trade in art -- Exhibitions.Slavery in art -- Exhibitions.Slaves -- Brazil -- Social life and customs -- Exhibitions.Slaves -- Social life and customs.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- vol 1. Catálogo = (Catalog) / curadoria e textos, Adriano Pedrosa [and four others] ; organização editorial, Adriano Pedrosa, Tomás Toledo
- vol 2. Antologia / organização editorial, Adriano Pedrosa, Amanda Carneiro, André Mesquita ; com a colaboração de Artur Santoro [and three others].