IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Perry, Grayson, 1960-, Grayson Perry , 2018
Grayson Perry : making meaning / Grayson Perry ; [essay by Jenny Uglow and interview by Tim Marlow].
- Additional Title(s):
- Vero Beach, FL : Windsor Press ; London : the Royal Academy of Arts, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 71 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 31 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.P42452 A12 2018 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition at The Gallery at Windsor, 15 January-27 April 2018.
Some pages fold out, rather than being conventionally bound, but maintain continuous pagination sequence.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- England -- Exhibitions.Artists.England.Perry, Grayson, 1960-Perry, Grayson, 1960- -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.