European hand papermaking : traditions, tools, and techniques / Timothy D. Barrett ; with an appendix on mould making by Timothy Moore.
- Ann Arbor, Michigan : The Legacy Press, 2018.
Dexter [Michigan] : Thomson-Shore, Inc.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 333 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm Includes three sheets of sample paper (23 x 17 cm)
- Reference LibraryTS1124.5 .B37 2018 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN 2018 +484: Dust jacket.
Accompanied by "Paper specimens (3)", three 23 x 17 cm sample sheets of paper in envelope.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 321-326) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Paper, Handmade -- Europe.Papermaking -- Europe.
YCBA Collections Search
Barrett, Timothy, European hand papermaking , 2018