IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Foster, Tony, 1946-, Exploring beauty , 
Exploring beauty : watercolour diaries from the wild / Tony Foster ; with an introduction by Duncan Robinson.
- Palo Alto, CA : Foster Art & Wilderness Foundation, 
- Physical Description:
- 59,  pages : color illustrations, maps ; 23 x 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.F67 E97 2016+ Copy 1 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.F67 E97 2016+ Copy 2 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "This book is published in conjunction with the exhibition Exploring Beauty: Watercolour Diaries from the Wild, organized by the Foster Art & Wilderness Foundation."
BAC: British Art Center copy 1 signed by Duncan Robinson on the title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy 2 signed and dated by Foster.
- Subject Terms:
- Foster, Tony, 1946-Foster, Tony, 1946- -- Exhibitions.Robinson, Duncan -- Autograph.Southwest, New -- In art -- Exhibitions.Southwest, New.
- Exhibition catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.